Monday, November 17, 2008

Ticket Prices are Going.....Down?!

Yes, apparently the Chicago Fire have decided to take advantage of three very successful seasons at Toyota Park by NOT sticking it to the season ticket holders. That's right, no ticket price increase - no seat licensing schemes - in short, nothing we have all come to expect from local teams (who shall remain unnamed, but who's Greek name is Ursus).

In fact, the team claims to have recently completed a detailed examination of customers and the market, and concluded they could reward season ticket holders by reducing the ticket prices in the circle of fire section - which is where we sit in section 108.

Long story short, this year we paid $1680 for our tickets. In 2009, the fire apparently will ask for $1400.

And here I thought I couldn't get any more pleased with our decision to become Fire season ticket holders...

Well, I'm supposed to be working and getting ready to fly. Later everyone. I'll be in touch soon regarding tickets for next year so start thinking about what you want.

1 comment:

fire_fan said...

I cant wait to look at the schedule, wait maybe I should go look for the schedule!