Sunday, April 13, 2008

Competition Heats Up - Big Time!

Oh Yes, the competition is definitely heating up in the Fantasy League. In a brilliant bit of work, Tania, in two weeks, has crawled out of the basement and vaulted straight to the top of the heap! What are her secrets? Even I don't know. But she does keep a yellow legal pad full of strange color coded symbols and glyphs. Either coded player picks or witch craft...perhaps a bit of both.

Well, week 3 did not treat me well. Nothing tragic. I picked up a few points but nothing spectacular. So far, I've resisted making any trades, but the time may be here. I'll let you know next week if I decide to go for it!

Finally, I'll let you know what Brandon has been doing, since he's been doing pretty good too. More on that later...

No comments: