Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bob Dylan, Eat Your Heart Out...

So I'm building on my "Hate the Red Bulls and JCO" theme - plus, I've decided if Section Eight won't publish the words to their chants, then the only way to figure out what their saying is to convince them to use one I wrote! With that in mind, I've been trying to come up with chants for when JCO comes to town. So far, this is what I've got...

(to the tune of the OLE', OLE', OLE', OLE' chant)

O-SAR, O-SAR, O-SARIO
Were'd you go
With all our dough?

[repeat ad infinitum]

Ok. No Grammy there. How about this?

Hey Hey Jack
We had a Contract!
We want our money back!
Or we will have you whacked!

Hey Hey Chuck
Your such a lucky duck
We hope you made a buck
Cuz now the Red Bulls Suck!

Oooookay. I'm going to need to keep working on this, I admit it. But cut me some slack. I mean, this is at least on par with "Fire, Fire, Fire-Fire-Fire. Nah-nah-nah-nah. Nah-nah-nah-nah. Nah-nah-nah-na na na na." At least, there's more actual....words in mine!

1 comment:

fire_fan said...

i think i will wait for section 8's words before i join you in your ballad!